Force Personnel is currently seeking qualified candidates for the following positions. To apply, please click the button at the bottom of the page.
Wednesday May1st 10:00am-3:00pm
107.7 KRXO FOOD TRUCKS PRIZES & More
We are seeking individuals who excel in attendance performance and conduct. Join us and Possibly walk away with a job. Meet with hiring managers. On the spot interviews. Be relaxed! Be yourself!
We have several open positions in the following categories
-And many more!!!
-Opportunity for long term employment and Career advancement
-Daily pay employment options
-Great team environment
What to bring: Two forms of identification, resumes are accepted
General labor (Construction).
General labor: We are looking for a crew of efficient, safety-minded Laborers construction development. We have long-term work available for the right candidates in a variety of positions. We offer a consistent work schedule, (Over Time) and competitive pay. The ideal willing to follow directions closely, a good attitude with the mindset that strives for growth.
- Reliable transportation
- Must Pass initial drug screen (random screenings conducted)
- Orientation must be completed prior to start date
- No violent felons in the last five years/No sexual offenders
- Must be reliable. Unexcused absence is a zero tolerance
- must be willing to work in temperature extremes in
summer and winter months.
- Strong physical stamina is a must
Must have 3 years experience as a concrete finisher and have the ability to complete the following tasks: forming, placing, finishing, protecting and repairing concrete surfaces. Must have knowledge in the use of proper chemicals, hand tools, and power tools. This is a temp-to-perm position.
- Occasionally lift up to 75 lbs, routinely lift 50 lbs
- Ability to work in the elements for long hours (8-16 hour shifts)
- Ability to travel
- Climbing, bending, stooping, kneeling repeatedly to perform the job
- Must have your own tools to complete the job
Must have experience in a manufacturing/production environment. Essential duties include sorting and inspecting products, final trimming and/or cleanup of each plastic part. Counting, labeling, and packaging parts. Temp-to-Permanent positions. Must be reliable and willing to do a repetitive job. This is a temp-to-perm position.
- 1st shift (day) 7:50 am to 4:10 pm ( Monday - Friday)
- 2nd shift (afternoon) 3:50pm to 12:10 am (Monday - Friday)
- 3rd shift (night) 11:50pm to 8:10am (Monday - Friday)
- Reliable Transportation
- Clean background (past 7 years)
- Assembly or manufacturing experience
- High School Diploma or GED
Job Type: Full time and Part Time Both Shifts available
Pay range: $8.00-$10.00
Technician: Currently seeking a Kennel technician to join our team. You will be responsible for the customary care of all pets in a kennel or a veterinary clinic. Work may involve anything from basic tasks such as feeding, to more complicated ones such as administering basic treatment to animals.
Must Have High School diploma or GED
Must be able to pass a background check
- Must have be comfortable around all types of dogs
Quality Control Inspector (Full Time)
QA Inspector: Maintaining the quality standards by approving incoming materials, in-process production, and finished products; recording quality results. Leadership Role.Inspect raw materials to ensure consistency and integrity. Maintain, test and material and equipment trouble. Observe and monitor production operations and equipment to ensure conformance to specifications and make or order necessary process or assembly adjustmen
- Understanding on how to read spec’s and blue prints to measure.
- No violent or recent felons
- Ged or High School diploma
Job Type: Full time !st,2nd ,3rd Shift availble
Pay range: $10.00 -$12.00 with opportunity of wage increase
INSTALLER: Ability to work off elevated platforms, ladders, or mechanical lifts; Ability to climb, bend, kneel, crawl, and stoop often; Well-groomed and physically fit; Available to work shifts, weekends, holidays and overtime (cannot guarantee returning to home each night if out of town or able to leave job site at a particular time); Ability to follow written or verbal instructions regarding company policies or job duties
• No felons
• Must be able to pass drug screen.
• Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
• Must be willing to travel, work nights and weekends (Periodic Basis)
• Must have a knowledge of customer service, (neat appearance)
• Must participate and complete all training required
Job Type: Full time 6:00am-5:00pm Mon-Sat
Pay range: $13.00 an hour with wage increase after probationary period.
Per Diem,Mileage compensation,Drive time compensation,Hotel provided
Order Selector (Assembly)
•Occasionally overtime mandatory
• Must have clean background
• Must pass drug screen
• Must have GED or High School equivalence
• Must be experienced/accustomed to working with computers
• Must be able to effectively operate small power tools
• Efficiently pick customer small orders
• Locate products using technology
• Retrieve orders according to quantity, size etc. ensuring accuracyDistribute production schedules and work orders to departments.
• Assemble small parts and variety packs
Pay range: $10-$11.50 Full Time:7:50am-4:10pm
Lobby Receptionist (full time)
Receptionist: This job will include phone calls, heavy sales, client interaction and being able to help potential clients with what training options would be best for their pup! We are blessed with business and therefore multi-tasking is a must! Client's often come to us with little information about all the different options we have available to help them with their pup, so it's imperative as the first person they encounter when reaching out to us, that you have an in-depth knowledge of our products, and can help guide them to the best option for them!
- Must have clean background.
- Must have good phone and people skills as well as PC (Excel, Word, Google Docs, Etc)
- Sales experience preferred
- Must be proficient using multi line system
Job Type: The Full-Time position hours will be:
Wednesday: 8am- 5pm
every other Saturday 8am-3pm
Pay range: $10-$ 12 depending on experience