Force Personnel is currently seeking qualified candidates for the following positions. To apply, please click the button at the bottom of the page.
General labor (Road Construction).
General labor: We are looking for a crew of efficient, safety-minded Laborers construction development. We have long-term work available for the right candidates in a variety of positions. We offer a consistent work schedule, (Over Time) and competitive pay. The ideal willing to follow directions closely, a good attitude with the mindset that strives for growth.
- Reliable transportation
- Must Pass initial drug screen (random screenings conducted)
- Orientation must be completed prior to start date
- No violent felons in the last five years/No sexual offenders
- Must be reliable. Unexcused absence is a zero tolerance
Pay rate: $12an hour starting pay.
Opportunity for construction career advancement
Must have experience in a manufacturing/production environment. Essential duties include sorting and inspecting products, final trimming and/or cleanup of each plastic part. Counting, labeling, and packaging parts. Temp-to-Permanent positions. Must be reliable and willing to do a repetitive job. This is a temp-to-perm position.
- 1st shift (day) 7:50 am to 4:10 pm ( Monday - Friday)
- 2nd shift (afternoon) 3:50pm to 12:10 am (Monday - Friday)
- 3rd shift (night) 11:50pm to 8:10am (Monday - Friday)
- Reliable Transportation
- Clean background (past 7 years)
- Assembly or manufacturing experience
- High School Diploma or GED
Day Labor -Same Day Pay
We are hiring for landscaping, general labor and movers.
Seeking same day pay? Summer Job? Long term employment?
Why Should You apply?
• No experience? (we can help with that)
• On the job training
• Reliable transportation is a plus, if not (we can help with that)
• Proper Protective work gear is required (we can help with that)
• Construction clean up.
• Removal of waste at various construction site
• Labor tasks assigned by supervisor
Come get registered at 116 S Walker Ave Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73102.Bring two forms of identification
We would like to meet with you.
If you have any questions call 405-605-7808
Job Hours: First Shift
Pay range: $8.00-10.00 DOE
Concrete Worker: Under general supervision, performs a variety of tasks including placing, finishing, protecting and repairing concrete in a safe and efficient manner and according to federal and state regulations.
- Must have basic cement finisher tools.
- Must have general knowledge of concrete finisher’s duties
- Must have reliable Transportation
- Must be willing to work flexible schedule, overtime if required
- Health care benefits available
- Temporary to permanent job opportunities
- Opportunities on the job training
Job Type: Full time
Pay range: $15.00-$16.00 starting and depending on experience
Flooring Technician (Full time )
•Temporary to permanent job -opportunity for career advancement
•$16.00-$18.00 an hour plus incentives
•Great work environment
You will be responsible for:
•Complete task assigned by supervisor
Once all materials are applied correctly, flooring installers ensure there are no bubbles or errors in the installation. They use rolls to finish the floor, smooth it, and securely push cement into the floor base and covering. Flooring installers apply finishes and refinishes with sanders, sealers, varnishes, and floor waxes.
The job will be full time, with hours to be worked between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm Monday to Friday- Occasional overtime.
Successful applicants must have:
•Must have previous experience in related filed (concrete experience is a plus)
•Must be experienced using a hand trowel
•Strong physical stamina
•No felons in the last 7 years
•Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to commute to job