Force Personnel is currently seeking qualified candidates for the following positions. To apply, please click the button at the bottom of the page. You may also send you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 918-289-0688 for more information.
Overview: We are looking for Demolition Laborers who aren't afraid of hard work!
- Must be able to do continuous manual labor 8 - 10 hours a day of (lifting, shoveling, jack hammer etc.)
- Reliable transportation is highly preffered
- Must be willing to travel 30 - 45 mins to some jobsites
- Experience not required
- Must wear all PPE (steel toed boots, saftey vest, hard hat, glasses)
- We can provide PPE if you do not have it
Submit your resume to email@example.com or call 918-289-0688 if interested.
Entry Level Foundry Laborer - Sapulpa
Overview: This is a labor-intensive position where an associate can be grinding burrs off metal parts, using a sledge hammer, assisting with the packing of sand to create molds, working near the furnace area to create parts. Requires ability to lift 50 lbs. Steel toed boots required. Hard workers only that are not afraid of dirtier production environment.
Hours: 6 am – 2:30 pm, Monday - Friday
General Labor / Construction Clean-up
Hours: 7 am – 5:00pm
- $8.50 - 12/hr
- Construction experience a plus
- Transportation provided if needed
- We can provide PPE (steel toed boots, saftey vest, hard hat, glasses) if needed